Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
The NHS is huge. It can be complicated. That’s when patients need a helping hand – someone who knows how local services fit together.
- Are you confused or puzzled by something the NHS is doing?
- Do you have a practical problem that needs sorting out?
- Do you want to raise a concern, complaint or compliment?
Our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) can:
- Listen to your concerns
- Help you overcome problems
- Make sure your experience helps us make local health services even better
Rest assured – your query will be dealt with sensitively and in confidence.
The Patient Experience Manager
FREEPOST (CS 1528)
The Countess of Chester Health Park
Countess of Chester NHS Foundation Trust PALS
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership PALS
01244 397229 / 0800 195 4462